Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Safety Case Advisor for a Nuclear Decommissioning site in Cumbria. The post is an estimated initial 12 month contract and is negotiable on an hourly PAYE or Umbrella basis for a 37 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment
To support the Safety Case Manager covering the Infrastructure Utilities portfolio (inclusive of Steam, Electricity, Compressed Air, Water, Separation Area Ventilation, Inactive Tank Farm and Pipebridges) in the preparation, implementation and maintenance of the Safety Case in a fit for purpose and proportionate manner. The individual will liaise with downstream plants to fully understand their nuclear safety requirements in order to inform changes required to the Infrastructure Utilities Safety Cases
Essential & Desirable Skills
- Experience of delivering or managing Safety Cases.
- Ability to influence others and drive work to completion.
- Ability to use Microsoft office.
- Self-motivated with a high level of resilience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate qualified in relevant subject or equivalent relevant Safety Case experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.