Our client, a multi-national blue chip company within the Oil&Gas/Petro Chem industry require a Rotating Machinery Engineer for a 15 month contract assignment.
Rate: 45-60ph, Ltd.
The role will involve travel from UK to Japan for 1 week per month. (allowance paid)
To support a joint venture project (which will involve the design and construction of two LNG trains-producing a combined 15 million tons of LNG per annum) our client requires an experienced Rotating Machinery Engineer.
Candidates must have a broad knowledge of Rotating Machinery design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
The main functions of this job will include evaluating and commenting on rotating machinery work performed both internally and by Contractors and Sub-Contractors to ensure that work is executed in accordance with Company specifications & standards, and regulatory requirements.
You will facilitate effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines.
Tasks and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Facilitating and coordinating rotating machinery engineering technical work products
* Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering teams that affect the rotating machinery engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance
* Evaluating / commenting on work performed by the Contractor and Sub-Contractors including the review of rotating machinery design drawings and documents
* Identifying and assessing deviations to contract technical specifications and regulatory requirements, ensuring that such deviations are processed according to Company procedures and maintaining a deviation control log.
* Stewarding rotating machinery engineering queries from the Contractor and Sub-Contractors as well as technical information requests
* Keeping the Lead Machinery Systems Engineer informed of rotating machinery engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
* Participating in rotating machinery engineering reviews at Contractor's and Sub-Contractor's locations
We look forward to receiving your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.