Sitec has a fantastic opportunity for a Revit Technician to join our on-site Asset Information Team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is a contract role, for an initial 6 months. Pay rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Working within the Asset Information Team, main deliverables will include; create, modify and maintain Revit models of existing buildings from survey data and construction drawings working to the client's comprehensive BIM standards.
The ideal candidate for the Revit Technician role will possess the following skills/abilities:
* Relevant experience in CAD drafting and design
* Extensive knowledge of the Autodesk Revit or Revit MEP software
* A good work ethic with an appetite to develop within the team
* Flexibility to meet changing priorities with excellent communication skills.
* Good written skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
Candidates would ideally have a Mechanical / Building Services background
Successful candidates for the Revit Technician role must have the right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.