Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcing Consultant for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is for an estimated 7 month contract and is paying competitively up to £275.00 per day on a Ltd / Umbrella basis. PAYE option also available.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals may be considered for certain roles.
As a Resourcing Consultant you will:
* Register candidates
* Search online job boards and LinkedIn for candidates
* Telephone candidates with regard to requirements
* Match candidates to vacancies
* Use client systems to successfully record work
The ideal Resourcing Consultant will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Extensive telephone experience and manner
* Experience in a recruitment or resourcing role preferred but not essential
* In-house experience
* Target driven
* Team player
* Strong communication skills
* Engineering background preferred but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.