Sitec has a requirement for Resource Management Administrator for our client based in Exeter. This is a contract position for an estimated 3 months. The max rate of pay is up to £8.60 p/hr PAYE.
Working within our clients Skills and Learning team, the Business Systems Administrator will provide a support function for Babcock Education in-house database systems, Time recording system and Associate commissioning process
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* To ensure accuracy of coding between finance and time recording systems and making amendments where necessary.
* Producing ad hoc reports from Time Recording / Finance data e.g. holiday, sick leave, special projects, service delivery etc. for staff and senior management
* Collection and collation of customer feedback and production of management information
* Logging work schedules and reconciling the data on various recording systems.
* Ensure data held complies with current Data Protection legislation.
Key Technical Skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel for use in report production and data manipulation
* Office/customer service experience. Good communication skills, confident telephone manner.
* Maintenance of manual and electronic records,
* Extremely good accuracy skills to input, collate, record and monitor data for reporting.
* Organisational skills. Excellent eye for detail and accurate figure work
* Understanding of finance processes.
Key Behavioural Competencies
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work load
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to provide high quality customer care
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to withstand conflicting demands on time
* Knowledge and experience of Resource Management systems (Time Recording, training provided)
* Knowledge of Babcock systems and processes eg Navision, coding of invoices, awareness of procurement procedures (training provided)
* Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English at C grade or above or equivalent job related experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.