Sitec has a requirement for a Requirements Lead for our client, specialising within the Naval/ Marine Engineering industry.
This is a contract role for an initial 6 months, and the max rate of pay is up to £45.00 p/hr LTD Company. The role will be based in Bristol
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The Whole Boat Support Integrator (WBSI) is responsible for the development and transition of a Support Solution to support the Dreadnought Class submarine in-service.
The Requirements Lead is responsible for the development, management, and fulfilment of requirements applicable to the Supportable submarine. The Requirements Lead will be accountable to the Engineering Management lead who is responsible for the application of Systems Engineering principles across the Dreadnought Programme.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
* Preferably, the candidate should have extensive experience the in requirements management and the use of Dynamic Object Orientated Requirements System (DOORS).
* The candidate will be required to manage numerous interfaces, both internally and externally to the organisation.
* Preferably experience of the submarine enterprise, but not essential.
* Degree qualified
* Professionally recognised engineer
* Systems/requirements engineer
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.