Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Reporting Analyst for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment
We need a highly motivated individual to join the Reporting Team in order to assist different Stream of the business (Finance, PPM, SCM etc.) by delivering High Quality Reports in latest release of Oracle Fusion Cloud Application 19C. The individual would be reporting to the Reporting Lead in their Fusion project and expected to translate and sometimes gather the Reporting requirements from business and deliver them to a High Standard, in a pressure environment with tight deadlines. Previous Experience of working in Oracle ERP implementation as a BI Developer is fundamental to this role, with good understanding of OBIEE and BI Publisher as toolset.
Skill and Experience Required
- Minimum 3 year experience of working with Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence or creating OBIEE Reports and Dashboards Minimum 3 year experience of working with BI Publisher with Oracle Fusion Data model ( Financials, SCM and PPM) or Oracle ERP R12
- Good Knowledge of security concepts on OBIEE and BIP At least one project experience of working in Oracle SAAS / Cloud environment.
- Good Functional Understanding of Oracle Core Financials and Concepts
- Good understanding of Fusion Financials data Model Good Understanding of Essbase GL Cube in the Fusion Financial Area Good Knowledge of using Smartview and FRS ( Financial Reporting Studio)
- Good Stakeholder Management and presentation skills is desirable Any knowledge of Hyperion and Essbase would be a plus
- Qualifications required: Fusion Reporting Experience of the product and tools. Able to configure and develop reports.
- University Educated
- Expert knowledge of Fusion reporting tools (OTBI, BI Publisher, Smartview, FRS)
- Expert in requirements analysis and development
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Minimum one end to end Fusion implementation
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to interact with stakeholders
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.