Sitec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious Engineering company who specialise in the Naval / Marine Engineering and Support Services industry and are seeking a Reporting Accountant to be based at their offices in South Bristol on a contract basis for an estimated 6 months however, the role could go permanent for the right candidate after that period.
Reporting to the Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the consolidation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth. In addition you will produce monthly reports, analyse results compared to budgets/forecasts and provide ad-hoc reports and analysis. The Reporting Accountant will work as part of a team that will look at developing the internal processes and reporting to meet the Business Unit requirements. The successful operation of this role is highly dependent upon working closely with both Projects and Resources finance teams.
* Consolidation and production of timely and accurate management accounts for DST including BPC consolidation
* Consolidation and production of timely and accurate budgets, forecasts and strategic plan reports for DST including BPC consolidation.
* DST cash management and forecasting.
* Provide analysis with particular focus placed upon the long term financial trends and cost control opportunities.
* Preparation and regular review of the Business Plan and assist in monitoring performance.
* Ensure sufficient, timely, accurate and meaningful information for DST are available to the leadership team.
Desired Experience /Qualification /Attributes:
* Part Qualified - professional finance qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA or fully qualified AAT.
* Demonstrable behavior as an agile & innovative individual, building trust-based relationships.
* Understanding of the bespoke engineering manufacturing sector with a complex structure.
* Capability and experience of working as part of a team on change and/or processes in support of the business requirements.
* Intermediate/Advance Excel Skills
This job description outlines the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this role.
The role holder will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.