Sitec (a Belcan Company) have a requirement for a Reliability Centred Maintenance Engineer (RCM Engineer). This is a contract position based in Bristol (in the Bath and North East Somerset locality). The estimated duration is 12 months.
The contractor must have existing SC Clearance
This post is within the Combat Systems Engineering Team, whose primary role is to support the engineering development and deployment of projects focussed on the sustainment of, and advances to, Submarine Combat Systems. Project and engineering tasks will require the post holder to be based at our client's offices with potential to conduct business trips to the MoD Combat Systems Delivery Team in Abbey Wood and Naval Bases South and North UK.
The successful RCM Engineer will provide Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) and Engineering experience to conduct a RCM and resultant Maintenance review. This will provide assurance that the maintenance task is correct and the associated assets are appropriate for an array of Combat System owned equipment's'.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) methodology.
- Experience of Royal Navy submarines from a design, maintenance or operational perspective.
- Be proficient in the use of appropriate Project Management & IT tools (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and MS Visio).
- Have good communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to produce technical reports of a high professional standard.
- Have sufficient competence to be able to manage low-level Project Management tasks, as directed.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.