Sitec has a requirement for a Recruitment Support Administrator for our client based in Broughton, Chester.
This is a contract role for an estimated 5 months, and the pay rate is between £12.00 - £13.50 p/hr PAYE.
The full job spec is below, recruitment experience isn't essential, but desirable.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Support Administrator to join our clients team in Broughton. This position is part of a large international team of employment and learning specialist who share a common vision:
Collaboration, transparency and speed are the essential components of our team's culture, propelling us to attract and hire the best and most diverse candidates into our clients businesses.
The Recruitment Administration Support plays a vital role in supporting Employment Operations to enable the business to continue to design, develop and deliver world-leading products, technologies and services to customers across the globe. We truly believe the sky is not the limit!
Working closely with the Recruitment Business Partners (RBPs), you will be a key member of the Employment Operations Team who is working to deliver against the experienced hire and early career staffing needs of our client in the UK.
You will be working closely with the RBPs and the main tasks that you can expect to be involved in will include;
* Delivering candidate communications via email and the applicant tracking system (eRecruit).
* Conducting timely / regular contact throughout the recruitment cycle to Managers and HRBPs.
* Supporting the provision of up-to-date figures for the Internship campaigns in the absence of the RBP.
* Proactively seeking updates with/from HRBPs, Managers and RBPs to better understand any issues/blockers that may affect the recruitment cycle.
* Handling business queries/requests as cascaded by RBP and directly from the business.
* Screening applications throughout application periods, providing updates to RBPs regarding quality/numbers.
* Organising and attending selection activities including assessment centres and interviews.
* Printing and composition of assessment / interview supporting materials.
* Processing of candidate selection activity expenses.
* Maintaining trackers, ensuring accurate and timely recording of information as agreed with Recruitment Business Partner.
As the Recruitment Support Administrator, you must be able to demonstrate the following;
* Customer focused who can deliver a world-class service to the hiring community and positively influence the business/candidate experience.
* Excellent communication skills both via telephone and face to face - approachable and professional at all times.
* Advanced organisational skills, able to multitask and deliver to multiple stakeholders.
* Strong computing skills; quick typing speeds and accuracy with a good working knowledge of Excel.
* Highly motivated, proactive and flexible.
* Happy to work both as part of a team and in an autonomous way.
* Previous experience within recruitment would be desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.