Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Business Partner for an MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis for a 40 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from candidates who reside in the UK and hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, Dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
Additional Job Description
Extensive experience in senior recruiter positions, with responsibility for an area of business or function in large complex organisations. Strong senior level stakeholder engagement skills. Skilled in hands on direct sourcing and management of director level positions. Excellent communication and presentation skills and good understanding of recruitment metrics, reporting and KPI's. Ability to task manage aligned recruiters. Ideally experience with Workday.
* To partner with one or more functional area to deliver the Centre of Expertise (CoE) strategy focusing on providing effective internal and external stakeholder management to deliver the business objectives / priorities.
* Build and implement the resourcing strategy for a specified customer area, working with leadership to Identify and attract talent to the business.
* Create and execute resourcing strategies to enable a Function to realise and deliver its objectives.
* Partner Leaders and work in conjunction with other Centres of Expertise to support the delivery of resourcing needs.
* Work in collaboration with the function and Heads of HR to build the strategic resourcing plan for the function.
* Manage the delivery of forecasted demand for the business ensuring sourcing strategies are built and delivered upon.
* Manage the internal recruitment processes by building relationships with Business Leaders, HRBPs and Talent Managers to identify internal resource prior to external recruitment.
* Oversee the end to end recruitment process for the appropriate functions and campaigns.
* Deliver the 'employer value proposition' (EVP) through external and internal promotion as a place to work.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Build the strategic resourcing plan for the specified customer area by partnering with business leaders, Resource Managers, and HRBP teams, and ensure delivery of the plan through an effective service.
* Lead the recruitment briefing meeting to take full details of the business requirements for each element of the campaign (from the day to day running of a specific vacancy, management of information, frequency of communication, through to close and onboarding of new hire).
* Ensure campaign briefing documents are produced to a high standard and authorised to the requisite level of detail (e.g. delivery project plan and candidate briefing document).
* Undertake competitor mapping and networking to ensure talent is identified for existing and future requirements
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.