Sitec have an excellent opportunity for a candidate with Recruitment experience to work with a major High Technology Aerospace company on a contract basis. The Recruitment Business Partner will be based on-site at our clients premises in Broughton, North Wales with an estimated duration until January 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to join our client Airbus in Broughton, North Wales.
This position is part of a large international team of employment and learning specialists and the Recruitment Business Partner plays a vital role in enabling the business to continue to design, develop and deliver world-leading products, technologies and services to customers across the globe
The main tasks and accountabilities within this position may include;
* Responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment and selection process including; sourcing, screening, pre-qualification, interviewing and final candidate selection
* Translate business objectives into robust recruiting strategies and routes to market
* Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business needs; generate talent pipeline using a variety of channels, social media, data mining, and x-ray searching
* Develop multi-hire sourcing strategies and collaborate with colleagues cross-divisionally and cross-functionally to leverage wide channels, and co-ordinate global campaigns
* Work in partnership with the hiring managers and HR community to understand and drive resource planning, and to define appropriate timescales for recruitment campaigns
* Provide consultative services on industry and market trends to the business
* Conduct competency-based interviews with candidates at final interview and provide hiring recommendations to the business
* Analyse dashboards, reports and BI to proactively monitor and interpret internal and external conditions, using these findings to deliver operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Skills / Experience
* Direct sourcing experience using professional networks, social media, job boards and other channels
* Experience and track record as a corporate recruiter or with an RPO background in the engineering, IT, high-technology, or the aerospace and defence sector
* Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with colleagues and senior leaders
* Customer focused who can deliver a world-class service to the hiring community and positively influence the candidate experience
* Stakeholder management experience
* A need to be well organised and experienced in process management.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* IT literate, especially with Excel
* Fluency in other European language(s) is desirable but in no means essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.