Sitec has 5 requirements for Recruitment Advisors for our client based in Milton Keynes. These are contract roles initially for 10-12 weeks, with a planned start date of November 2018.
The max rate of pay is up to £110.00 p/day LTD Company
JOB PROFILE - Apprentice Recruitment Advisors:
Our client is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation. They have ambitious growth plans in 2018 and are looking for the best talent to join the team.
Our client provide extensive support of the apprenticeship schemes across a number of brands within the VW Group, including Audi, VW Cars, SEAT, Skoda, Bentley, VWCV & TPS. As part of this contract, they recruit the apprentices across these brands that will become the VW Group team members of the future.
The role of Recruitment Advisor is a great opportunity either get in to or further your career within recruitment. The successful candidate will be working in a supportive team to recruit the apprentices for VWG Dealerships all across the UK. You will work with senior team members within both the brands & retail network to understand their apprentice recruitment requirements and source suitable candidates. The VWG has Retail Network Apprenticeship Programmes in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor and Bodyshop.
The Recruitment Advisors are required during a peak time for the business, as they look to bring in 150 learners who have applied for an apprenticeship role.
Responsibilities will include:
* Receive roles allocated to you, using the database to identify potential candidates for each role, completing telephone screens and then presenting to the Dealership to potentially interview.
* Responsible for arranging the interviews, chasing and providing feedback from the interviews.
* Once established you will be involved in ongoing development of the processes within the team, attending careers events to promote the apprenticeships to potential applicants and building strong business relationships with the VWG Retail Network.
Our client are looking for candidates to be enthusiastic and keen to provide both support to young people and the best customer service to the VWG Retail Network.
Recruitment experience isn't essential, candidates should be responsive, possess good admin/customer service skills and have an excellent telephone manner.
Competencies will be able to demonstrate include:
* Strong administration skills
* Able to remain organised under pressure
* Great customer service & telephone skills
* Clear communications skills
* Recruitment experience (desirable)
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.