Sitec has a requirement for a Receptionist / Office Facilities Assistant for our client based in Leatherhead. The max rate is £10.60 p/hr
This is a contract role/ part time - the hours are listed below:
8 hours from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm on Thursdays and Fridays with an hour for lunch.
Key Technical Skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, including ability to create and maintain spread sheets.
* Good working knowledge of office and reception routines and practices.
Key Behavioural Competencies
* High level customer care skills, friendly and confident personality.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting demands.
* Good communication skills - verbal, written, listening and inter-personal skills.
* Equally effective working independently or as part of a team.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work to short and long term deadlines.
* Ability to plan ahead.
* Proactive approach to identify and implement improvements.
* Experience within the administrative and customer focussed field.
* Experience of liaising with suppliers and contractors.
Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English at C grade or above.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.