Sitec has a requirement for a Receptionist / Office Facilities Assistant for our client based in Leatherhead. The max rate is £10.60 p/hr
This is a contract role/ part time - the hours are listed below:
8 hours from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm on Thursdays and Fridays with an hour for lunch.
Key Technical Skills
The Receptionist should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, including ability to create and maintain spread sheets.
Good working knowledge of office and reception routines and practices.
KEY BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
* High level customer care skills, friendly and confident personality.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting demands.
* Good communication skills - verbal, written, listening and inter-personal skills.
* Equally effective working independently or as part of a team.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work to short and long term deadlines.
* Ability to plan ahead.
* Proactive approach to identify and implement improvements.
* Experience within the administrative and customer focussed field.
* Experience of liaising with suppliers and contractors.
Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English at C grade or above.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.