Sitec has an opportunity for a Real Estates Project Manager for our client within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 4 months initially, with the role being based in Bristol. The max rate of pay is up to £25.00 p/hr LTD Company.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
An opportunity for a Real Estates Project Manager has opened within the Real Estate and Facilities Management organisation. The successful candidate will support the perimeter of Filton, Broughton, Stevenage, Portsmouth and Newport sites
The job holder will project manage Real Estate and General Zoning activities in order to achieve operational and strategic company and functional objectives in full compliance with the relevant regulations. You will manage and optimise Real Estate activities within the UK Perimeter and General Zoning Site Master Planning based on business requirements, taking into account legal and financial requirements to manage the investment and divestment of real estate assets, support acquisitions, carve outs, disposals and leasing and renting.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Manage UK Real Estate portfolio to ensure development and maintenance of the strategy for property and real estate, taking into account needs and priorities of the business and exterior factors as well as UK Site Master Planning
* Project Management and sustaining relationship with internal customers and external stakeholders
* Management of the clients Real Estate Land and Property ownership in an optimised set-up within the clients majority-owned entities in accordance with the clients governance rules
* Prepare, draft and negotiate Lease Contracts
* Design and Develop Processes incl. methods and tools to establish organisational efficiency, smooth work flows and cost savings and risk management, using the ERM process to identify, evaluate, prioritise, maintain, and mitigate the reporting of Real Estate and General Zoning risks
* Manage the Real Estate Database and Reporting for UK including the Annual update of the RED Database regarding real estate assets and maintaining market trends and analysis and evolution
* Manage the Transaction Management of Real Estate Recurring and Non-Recurring Payments inclusive of Rent and Rent Reviews, Property Tax (Business Rates), Insurance and Compensation payments from Tenants.
* Establish and Manage External Professional Services and Resources to deliver Real Estate and General Zoning Objectives.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Degree level qualification (or equivalent) preferable in Real Estate & Property Management, or equivalent discipline or experience in the Facilities Management environment
* Demonstrated experience of Facilities, Real Estate and Property Management with Finance and Legal issues
* Project Management skills, a PM certification would be an advantage
* Previous experience of leading a team
Candidates should have a background to enable a clearance to BPSS level
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.