Sitec has a requirement for a Quality Technician to work for our client - Caterpillar - in Desford. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Executing global quality processes
* Coordinating / conduct internal quality audits
* Administering work area metrics
* Developing local training documents
* Performing quality certification activities
* Identifying quality non-conformance occurrences and track compliance
In addition, the Quality Technician will work with business division teams to assist with quality issues and provide continuous improvement feedback.
* A 2-year minimum of technical schooling, an apprenticeship program, an Associates degree and/or equivalent work experience in an engineering, manufacturing, quality and/or maintenance related discipline
* A minimum of one year of engineering, manufacturing, maintenance or quality related work experience
* Thorough knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing, quality and / or maintenance standards and practices
* Strong analytical skills
* Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
* Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
* Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools
* Good written and oral communications skills
* Previous experience working with Caterpillar systems and processes would be an advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.