Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Technician for our client based in Desford, Leicestershire. This is a contract role for an estimated 12 months.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Executing global quality processes
- Coordinating / conduct internal quality audits
- Administering work area metrics
- Developing local training documents
- Performing quality certification activities
- Identifying quality non-conformance occurrences and track compliance
In addition, the Quality Technician will work with business division teams to assist with quality issues and provide continuous improvement feedback.
Qualifications required by the Quality Technician
- A 2-year minimum of technical schooling, an apprenticeship program, an Associates degree and/or equivalent work
experience in an engineering, manufacturing, quality and/or maintenance related discipline
- A minimum of one year of engineering, manufacturing, maintenance or quality related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of relevant engineering, manufacturing, quality and / or maintenance standards and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communications, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Personal computer skills and the ability to use standard software tools
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Previous experience working with Caterpillar systems and processes would be an advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.