Sitec has an opportunity for a Quality Management role at our client's site in Middle Wallop.
This is a temporary contract position based in Middile Wallop for an estimated 8 months. The maximum pay rate for this position will be a daily rate of: £350 UMBRELLA or £280.09 PAYE
The Quality Management role is instrumental in the day to day management of the client's staff within the Multi Platform Support Unit (MPSU) and liaising with the contractors delivering the MPSU to set the work priorities and deliverables to meet the requirements of the Client and Customer Project Teams (PTs).
The Quality Management role is responsible for:
- Management of the transition of the MPSU to a new contract in Mar 18 Health &Safety (H&S) Quality Assurance QA (as Quality System Owner) Air Safety (as Occurrence Manager)
- Delivery of Gazelle depth output Monitoring contracted hours on behalf of stakeholders (Client and PTs)
- Monitor and oversee Unforeseen Tasking requests
- Manage minor contract changes with suppliers
- Assurance that contractor processes and procedures are in line with Military Airworthiness Authority (MAA) policy and Continuing Airworthiness Management (CAM) instructions
- Line management of MPSU civil servants
- Act as MPSU Security Officer
Core Competencies include:
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Making effective decisions
- Delivering value for money
- Changing and Improving
- Managing a quality service
- Building capacity for all
Engineering Management experience is desirable.
Successful applicants for the Quality Management role will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.