Sitec have a requirement for a Quality Line Side Engineer to join our client based in Brought. This is a contract role for an initial 4 months and has a pay rate of £25p/hr Ltd.
Role of Quality Line Side Engineer
- Assures that the Quality system is being adhered to within the business by the business through surveillance activities.
- Assures that certification processes are consistently defined and applied within the business.
- Co-ordination and leadership of reported quality / technical issues from business teams and customers, ensuring that appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable function through use of multifunctional team activities and that the originator of the issue is informed.
- To perform initial investigations (e.g. 8D, Retouches, PB's, CQLB's, RNCA's, NCA's) to assess probable cause, informing the accountable function and ensuring corrective and preventative action is taken within one shift, preventative action to be taken through problem solving analysis through multifunctional team activities..
- To perform process conformation and surveillance activities on all the product and process related activities conducted by those individuals who have been granted certification privileges.
- To conduct investigations to assess the probable cause of any deficiency noted during process conformation activities, informing the accountable function and ensuring corrective and preventative action is taken.
- The facilitation of the use of Quality tools and techniques within the business area.
- Provide support to the Quality Group Leader / Product Quality Manager for the day-to-day management of Quality Line Side Engineers.
- Creation of customer protection and visual management of issues.
- Data collection for conformance management teams.
Requirements for Quality Line Side Engineer
- Lineside Experience
- SAP Awareness and experience
- Lean Manufacturing Tools and Techniques
- Green/Black Belt
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.