Sitec has a requirement for a Quality Line Side Engineer for our client based in Broughton. The role is contract, for an initial 12 months with a pay rate of £25ph Limited + 30% shift uplift.
* To support the evaluation, co-ordination and monitoring of achieved levels of conformity in the product, process and services provided by the Manufacturing Business.
* To provide specialist Quality support and advice on drawings, parts, processes and support services, and to independently assure that Quality requirements have been met.
* To ensure that staff are developed to attain the necessary knowledge / skills, performance and experience and that the tools, systems and procedures with which they work are developed to support efficient business processes.
Main Activities of Quality Line Side Engineer
* Assures that the Quality system is being adhered to within the business by the business through surveillance activities.
* Assures that certification processes are consistently defined and applied within the business.
* Co-ordination and leadership of reported quality / technical issues from business teams and customers, ensuring that appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable function through use of multifunctional team activities and that the originator of the issue is informed.
* To perform initial investigations (e.g. 8D, Retouches, PB's, CQLB's, RNCA's, NCA's) to assess probable cause, informing the accountable function and ensuring corrective and preventative action is taken within one shift, preventative action to be taken through problem solving analysis through multifunctional team activities..
* To perform process conformation and surveillance activities on all the product and process related activities conducted by those individuals who have been granted certification privileges.
* To conduct investigations to assess the probable cause of any deficiency noted during process conformation activities, informing the accountable function and ensuring corrective and preventative action is taken.
* The facilitation of the use of Quality tools and techniques within the business area.
* Provide support to the Quality Group Leader / Product Quality Manager for the day-to-day management of Quality Line Side Engineers.
* Creation of customer protection and visual management of issues.
* Data collection for conformance management teams.
Required Skills of Quality Line Side Engineer
Generate for approval relevant departmental reports
Co-ordinating the MFT resource to work on tasks as required
Ensuring Manufacturing Manager & Product Quality Manager (and feel) well supported
Ensuring quality of output from MFT resource group
Contributing to work on tasks
Prioritisation and escalation of tasks and issues
SAP Awareness and experience
Lean Manufacturing Tools and Techniques
Understanding of Airbus Engineering Processes and Procedures.
Understanding of Airbus Quality Processes and Procedures,
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.