Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Quality Inspector for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 6 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
To support Quality service delivery through appropriate methods of inspection and evaluation, in support of the requirements of their specific Quality requirements.
- Certification of products, process, services and trials.
- Management of Route-cards, non-conformities, concessions and work permits.
- Maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
- Support delivery of technical assessments using appropriate methodologies.
- Contribute to the development and validation of Quality methodologies.
- Participation in experimental trials improvement activities and audits, where appropriate.
- Engagement with relevant company stakeholders and other functions to enhance inspection techniques.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Coordinate Measure Machine (CMM) operator with the ability to use Quindos & or Pc-Dmis software
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or relevant experience.
- ONC or equivalent in a related discipline
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.