Sitec is pleased to be offering the role of Quality Engineer for our client based in Filton, Bristol.
This is a 12 month contract with a pay rate of £24ph Ltd.
The Quality Engineer is responsible to support operational quality activities for Engineering Fuel Systems Domain (EYU - Fuel - ATA 28):
* Measures and analyses the quality performance of Engineering Systems domain in frame of cost of non-quality (CNQ) improvement
* Perform root causes analysis for non-conformities reduction
* Provides a quality support to systems designers (process & product assurance)
* Is accountable to deploy/operate Quality Standards (DFMEA (design Failure mode and effect risk analysis), PPS (practical problem solving) APQP (Advanced Product Quality planning) in her / his perimeter.
A- The jobholder is accountable to support the Fuel engineering systems domain for product & process assurance topics, in close relationship with Head of Domain, change agent & systems designers. Process assurance being essentially based on Process Assurance Review (PAR) and key engineering document Proofreading adherence management.
* The jobholder measures, reports and analyses non-quality items in her/his perimeter and identify the associated Cost of Non Quality (corrective Modification, concessions, Design Query Note (DQN), In-Service fuel system issues :
* Define and produce Quality dashboard
* Perform root causes analysis on main Non-Conformities recurrence
* Propose corrective and preventive actions to reduce cost of non-quality
B- The jobholder manages the deployment of Quality Standards within her/his perimeter:
* Deploy Design Risk Analysis and Practical Problem Solving standards by:
o Identifying main/critical design issues and risks
o Facilitating Risk analysis , Root cause analysis and co-leading Multi-Functional Teams (MFT) with Engineering Technical work package Leaders
o Training and coaching Engineering Systems community to quality Standards
o Monitoring and reporting risk analysis and root cause analysis deployment status (Volume- quality of analysis)
* Perform Quality Check list on Engineering root causes analysis results to assess the adherence to the standard method.
C- The jobholder organizes the collection of local best practices and lessons learnt related to the Process and Product to improve quality and efficiency of the domain
D- The jobholder monitors that each fuel design modification is correctly assessed in term of technical risk and in term of impact on verification and validation process. He produce and analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on all design modifications & work in a collaborative manner with fuel designers community to improve current result.
The jobholder shall deliver the main following deliverables:
Deliverables related to Quality Standards:
* Risk Analysis report and mitigation/preventive actions plan
* Root cause analysis report and corrective/preventive actions plan
* Feed the relevant tool for recording Risk analysis report and Root cause analysis report and release relevant indicators.
* Define and deploy Communication kit and awareness sessions on quality standards to the fuel design team
* Design modification adherence checks and Indicators
* Quality Checks on main Engineering root causes analysis
Deliverables related to Non-Conformance / Cost of non-quality:
* Indicators on main Engineering Systems Non-Conformities
* Engineering Systems Quality & Cost of non-quality dashboard analysis
* Cost of no-quality cost models driver improvement
* Root causes analysis report
* Corrective and preventive actions plan
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.