Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for a Nuclear Science and Technology Campus in Oxfordshire. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively (negotiable) on an Umbrella or PAYE basis only (Inside IR35) for a 37 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment
* To provide the waste management facility with an effective Quality Management and Management System support service and support business improvements
* Providing advice on project or procurement compliance with the Management system
* Involves going on plant looking at project activities for compliance
* Covering a wide range of disciplines and interesting jobs
* Produce technical information and documents as directed to the standards agreed
* Problem solving skills
* Nuclear background not necessary
* Professional Qualification and Experience within a STEM subject and experience of Quality System Integration
* Working towards CQI membership or accredited with CPD in date
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.