Sitec is urgently seeking a Project Support Coordinator (construction) for our prestigious client based in Macclesfield. This is a permanent position paying up to £24,000 (dependent upon your experience).
Sitec have been working with AstraZeneca for over 16 years within the Facilities Management department managing and maintaining Facilities Managements asset information.
We have worked closely with AstraZeneca to evolve the service to become a complete managed service team to provide support to the Facilities Management department, Local Projects and most recently Global Projects. We also assist a number of other AstraZeneca Divisions sites with their asset information and the systems they use.
Sitec's role is to assist the owners of asset information with the management, creation and update of documents, drawings and the systems where the information is held.
Key accountabilities of the Project Support Coordinator
- Control of documentation produced in support of the Project in accordance with published Policy and Procedures
- Deliver documents and records against key project dates
Responsibilities of the Project Support Coordinator
- Receive, Issue and Control Project documentation - new and updated
- Review and amend, as required, existing Project documentation metadata
- Ensure consistent management and administration of documentation
- Provide advice and support to all stakeholders - internal and external
- Widely promote the Document Management processes
- Good basic education to at least GCSE level or equivalent is essential
- Electronic Records Management qualifications are desirable
- Life-cycle management of information
- Good understanding of Change Management in relation to Document Control
- Classification of documentation
- All phases of Construction Projects
- Document Distribution
- Document Workflow
- Document Control on Major Construction Projects
- Use of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Version Control
- Ability to follow process
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills with staff at all levels - verbal and written
- To work as part of a team
- To motivate self and others
- To use own initiative
- Diplomacy when dealing with sensitive information
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.