Sitec are currently looking to recruit 6 Project Planners for a private nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The posts are for an initial 12 month contract and are paying competitively on an hourly basis.
* To support delivery of the complete planning capability within the business by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
* Supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis,
* Earned Value and communications with the programme and business
* Develop and maintain EVM compliant IMS in accordance with functional procedures and guidelines.
* Validate and verify schedule data provided by suppliers (internal and external to the client) prior to appropriate incorporation within IMS.
* Provide planning input to project throughout the project lifecycle at the appropriate level.
* Support the Senior Planner with emergent projects as directed by Business Management Manager.
* Maintaining personal level of subject matter expertise.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Creation of the Work breakdown structure, Resource loading, Project level IMS (Integrated Master Schedule), and Project-specific basis of scheduling documents.
* Input into the month-end process including Updating schedule progress. (EV percentage complete), Undertaking schedule forecasting, Updating milestone status and critical path analysis, and Undertaking schedule performance review including EV variance analysis. (SPI)
* Providing Planning input to Investment approval and Change Control process,
* Risk and Opportunity process, and Peer reviews.
* Production of Planning and EV deliverables in accordance with the appropriate procedures and guidelines.
* Proposing solutions and workarounds to address schedule performance issues.
* Ensuring understanding of responsibilities and demonstrating appropriate behaviours in line with the Company's environmental, health, safety, security, quality and ethics standards.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with and awareness of project members.
* Supporting the development of the Assistant Planners.
* The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
* Good standard of education or equivalent experience.
* Degree in appropriate business or technical discipline, or a proven level of experience,
* Project Management qualification (e.g. APMP).
* Working towards membership of relevant professional
* Project planning on programmes with output products
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.