Sitec has a requirement for a Project Planner for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract position for an estimated 6 months.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Our client is currently recruiting within the Business Operations Support Team in Keynsham and are interested in hearing from candidates with project support or administration experience preferably with knowledge or experience of working with engineering companies.
A Project Planner is required to join the Business Operations Support team at the Keynsham site. Reporting to the Lead Project Planner and supporting various Project Teams, the incumbent will play a key role in the successful delivery of outputs to time, cost & quality targets for the Submarine Support Management Group (SSMG).
Our client is charged with delivery of design and programme support to the entirety of the in-service submarine fleet across all classes of vessels. From feasibility analyse of engineering problems and solutions to fully incorporated design changes - our client supports the entire design lifecycle. They are key component of ensuring that nation's nuclear submarines are available and ensure the Nuclear Deterrent is always maintained.
The various project teams work collaboratively with our customer to ensure the fleet is available to defend our national interests.
* The candidate should have good knowledge of project tools and techniques including P6 or Microsoft Project.
* Project Management experience or qualifications would be advantageous as the role requires the delivery of documentation to time and budget.
* Preferably degree qualified (or HND/HNC with relevant experience) you will be committed to continuing your professional development.
* You will have good written and verbal communication skills.
* You will be proactive and self-motivated.
* You will have the ability to work both independently and as part of team.
* You will have good organisational skills.
* You will be committed to continuing your professional development.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.