Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Project Planner for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The delivery of the complete planning capability within the business by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the program and business teams.
- Providing Planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported
- Implementing Planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported
- Producing Planning and EV deliverables in accordance with agreed business rhythm within the projects
- Deliver of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities
- Supporting the Business Management Manager with emergent projects as directed by Business Controller
- Developing and maintaining relationships with and awareness of key project stakeholders
- Delivering Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making
- Quality of EV variance analysis for schedule performance. (SPI)
- Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines
- Supporting the delivery of Planning tools and EVMS, templates and training to internal customers
- Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to the Project's Control Manager
- Primavera P6 is essential
- Qualification in appropriate business or technical discipline, or proven level of relevant experience
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.