Our client, a commercial partner at HMNB Clyde provides specialist engineering support services, including the management of critical infrastructure and nuclear facilities.
Two Project Planners required to join our clients Business Operations Support Team.
Initially a 12 month contract with a standard working week of 36 hours.
Rate: Available upon request. Sucessful candidates will need to undergo an MOD secuirity clearance prior to starting.
Reporting to the Lead Project Planner and supporting various Project Teams, you will play a key role in the successful delivery of outputs to time, cost & quality targets for the our clients Support Management Group (SSMG).
You will have good knowledge of project tools and techniques including P6 or Microsoft Project.
Project Management experience or qualifications would be advantageous as the role requires the delivery of documentation to time and budget.
Preferably degree qualified (or HND/HNC with relevant experience) you will be committed to continuing your professional development.
- Primavera P6 - Must have experience of this planning system - mandatory.
- Knowledge of submarine maintenance programmes preferred but not a necessity, scheduling experience should overcome this gap.
- Programme Management techniques.
- Communicate at all levels, building constructive and effective relationships to achieve results. Overcoming objections and resistance to change is a key part of this role.
- Knowledge of Planning, Estimating and Production Systems.
- Risk Management techniques.
- Knowledge of MOD customer systems and processes (RDAR, UMMS, SDD, SDD, Trilogy, CWE, Survey) would be preferred but not a pre-requisite as guidance/training would be given.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.