Sitec has an exciting opportunity for 8 Project Managers - Estates for our client within the public sector.
These are contract roles, for an estimated 3 months initially, and will be likely based at the Andover site, although travel to other various UK sites may be required.
KEY INFORMATION - PROJECT MANAGER
IR35 Status: In-scope
Rate: Between £405 to £540.00 p/day Umbrella Company
Between £322.49 to £429.99 p/day PAYE
Location: Andover, although additional travel will be required
Contract length: Initially for 3 months, likely to be extended
Security clearance: SC Clearance is required
* Provides a monthly programme report that identifies progress, key risks and issues.
* Managing the day to day interface between businesses as usual and Portal, ensuring that this relationship is positive and productive and that the correct balance is maintained
* Coordinated Portal Programme based answers to PQ and other official questions.
* Project initiation and definition of required deliverable and governance models
* Planning across all stages of the project lifecycle and obtaining appropriate levels of sign-off
* Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and compliance objectives
* Management of the project on a day to day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
* Execution of project plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate
* Reporting progress at agreed intervals to the project board
* Engaging and communicating effectively with key business and client stakeholders
* Ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
* Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
* Issue and dependency management with appropriate stakeholder communication
* Provision of accurate project and financial status updates
* To ensure that the status of the Programme is communicated effectively at the various internal and external Boards.
* Produce programme status reports (according to the guidelines defined by the EO Programme Management Office) for presentation to each of the Governance Boards.
* Management and accountable for the programme risks, issues, dependencies and other governance logs.
* Ensure communication of key business information and messages in line with MoD and DIO policies.
In addition need to demonstrate experience of managing the following areas throughout the construction process:
* Health & Safety - familiarity with CDM
* Risk management and mitigation
* Stakeholder engagement
* Dispute avoidance/resolution
* Background in Defence would be helpful, but is not essential
* APM / Prince2 or recognised Project Management accreditation
Successful applicants will need a background to enable a security clearance to SC level. This must be held when starting this assignment.
IR35 ADVERTISING GUIDELINES
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.