Sitec has a requirement for a Project Manager for our client based in Catterick, North Yorkshire. This is a temporary role for an estimated 3 months.
Overview of the requirement/ details:
IR35 Status: In scope
Daily pay rate: Between £405 - £540 umbrella company p/day
OR between £358.32 - £429.99 PAYE p/day
Location: Catterick, North Yorkshire
Contract length: Est. 3 months
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading on projects allocated and drive through to successful achievement of key programme milestones
* Manage financial data to ensure accurate expenditure and forecasts are maintained up to date on internal IT management system
* Manage the level 4 infrastructure plan for a number of infrastructure projects.
* Manage the local risk register and issues log, escalating where necessary those that cannot be managed locally within a package area.
* Work with Programme Cost Reduction team and external suppliers to implement cost reduction measures, monitoring the progress on a quarterly basis.
* Complete local monthly progress reports across the time, cost and quality spectrum.
* Observe change control process at project/programme level; registering proposed changes for investigation and resolution Manage relationships with contacts at all levels in order to establish effective working relationships between members of the project teams, programme manager, key stakeholders and suppliers.
* Continually develop the network of contacts across the business to enable achievement of objectives and maintain these for future initiatives.
* Manage the Principle Service Provider (PSP) through the DPO stage ensuring time and cost is achieved for particular projects.
* Other duties as tasked by the line manager
* Defence industry Experience
* Construction Experience
* APMP or other Project Management qualification
Successful applicants will need a background to enable a security clearance to SC level (Developed Vetting). This must be held when starting this assignment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.