Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for a Nuclear Decommissioning site in Cumbria. The post is an estimated 8 month contract and is paying competitively up to £42.00 per hour on an Umbrella or PAYE basis only (Inside IR35).
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment
Opportunity for an experienced project manager to join the Assurance team.
The role involves direct support to the Laboratory Manager and Lead Team to manage safety and compliance projects, as well as managing some financial aspects of the operation. Operational experience within a busy production environment is desired.
The project manager will be accountable for delivering projects safely to the agreed level of quality, schedule and cost in a manner that complies with the clients defined EHS&Q framework and full compliance with all client policies.
* Deliver projects to meet Time, Cost and Quality requirements.
* Ensure adequate health and safety arrangements are in place at all times for all team members and for sub-contracted work.
* Oversee the management of projects throughout the project lifecycle from kick-off through to close-out and ensure adherence to contract, procedures and use of control documents
* Ensuring suitable planning arrangements to support delivery of projects.
* Ensure that staff are suitably qualified, competent and experienced to fulfil their roles
* Act as a direct interface with internal and external stakeholders for all project delivery issues
* Meet client business objectives whilst striving to enhance customer satisfaction.
* Ensure issues are promptly highlighted within the management chain to enable quick resolution
* Managing deviations from scope, schedule and cost in the best interests of the client business whilst maintaining the stakeholder relationship.
* Arranging for the resource and facilities to be available from within to meet the project program
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for project work, including the management of Contingency.
* Ownings aspects of the facility cost base, including external spends with contractors, improvement projects, and time-booking of personnel.
* Signing off on cost estimates to within delegated authority.
To the Laboratory Manager for:
* Delivery of projects to agreed milestones, deliverables or other defined targets.
* Ensuring delivery meets time, cost and quality objectives
* Control of costs against budgets for delivery of projects
* Safety, Quality, Environmental and Health related performance targets against delivery of all client project work (customer funded internal client funded)
* Striving to meet customer satisfaction through excellent Project Delivery
* Ensure suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for all project work, including the management of Contingency.
* Ability to work individually, as a team leader and as part of a team
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.