Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant in Lancashire. The post is an estimated 12 month contract and paying competitively up to £42.00 per hour on a PAYE or Umbrella basis only (Inside IR35).
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Basic Check clearance prior to appointment.
Opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a fast growing fuel technology team based in Preston.
Projects will include commissioning and operation of development rigs to support Advanced Fuel Programmes, interaction with academic and industrial partners throughout the UK and internationally - relevant experience would be welcomed.
The Project Manager will be accountable for delivering projects safely to the agreed level of quality, schedule and cost in a manner that complies with the clients defined EHS&Q framework and full compliance with all client policies.
* Deliver projects to meet Time, Cost and Quality requirements.
* Ensure adequate health and safety arrangements are in place at all times for all team members and for sub-contracted work.
* Oversee the management of projects throughout the project lifecycle from kick-off through to close-out and ensure adherence to contract, procedures and use of control documents
* Ensuring suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Ensure that staff are suitably qualified, competent and experienced to fulfil their roles
* Act as a direct interface with Customers for all project delivery issues
* Meet client business objectives whilst striving to enhance customer satisfaction.
* Ensure issues are promptly highlighted within the management chain to enable quick resolution
* Managing Customer deviations from scope, schedule and cost in the best interests of the clients business whilst maintaining the customer relationship.
* Arranging for the resource and facilities to be available to meet the project program
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for project work, including the management of Contingency.
* Signing off on cost estimates to within delegated authority.
To the Business Manager for:
* Delivery of projects to agreed CPI and SPI indices, deliverables or other defined targets.
* Ensuring delivery meets time, cost and quality objectives
* Control of costs against budgets for delivery of projects
* Safety, Quality, Environmental and Health related performance targets against delivery of all project work (customer funded internal funded)
* Striving to meet customer satisfaction through excellent Project Delivery
* Ensure suitable planning arrangements to support commercial bids and subsequent delivery of contracts.
* Establishing, monitoring and managing risks through Risk Registers for all project work, including the management of Contingency.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.