Sitec currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client based in Bristol, this is a contract role for an initial 15 months and has a pay rate of 35p/hr Ltd. The client is a world leading Aerospace and Defence Company.
The role is within Information Management as a supporting project manager. Reporting to the HO Information Management who has the end to end accountability for the information systems delivered across the UK Business.
Responsibilities of Project Manager
Develop and execute a program level view of all the IM & UK Toolchain projects, agile work package planning, reporting, and risk management, with support from financial controller finance reports, progress and deliveries.
Working a SAFe and Agile process. Must be able to bring multiple work packages and building up the overall project.
The successful person will be making sure communication between all departments is updated and aligned with each other and overall responsibility of delivering the project.
Most of project activity is between Bristol and Broughton
Key skills required of Project Manager
- Project planning and reporting
- Customer / stakeholder management
- Building multifunctional teams
- Project reporting, risk identification and mitigation, financial planning management and reporting
- Managing multi company / supplier teams
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Information Systems Degree and/or Project Management Qualification is desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.