Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Project Logistics Lead for a Private Oil and Gas Company in Mossmorran, Fife. The post is initially for a 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis based on a 37.5 hour week.
Serve as logistics interface between Project Management Team (PMT) and Contractor organisation to ensure logistics planning and execution requirements are considered in early Project planning.
Assure timely communication of status and plans between Project and Functional Management. Coordinate logistics resources for pre-Gate 2 Company project planning.
Lead development of logistics input into pre-Gate 2 and Gate 3 project deliverables.
Provide logistics leadership and oversight throughout execution
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Act as PMT logistics expert, interfacing with Contractor logistics personnel
* Provide core competency/expert logistics consultation to functional and project teams
* Participate in project review teams (Independent Project Review (IPR), Construction Readiness Review (CRR), Installation Readiness Review (IRR), etc.)
* Provide technical leadership for vulnerability and risk assessments
* Provide organizational and staffing assistance
* Interface with and influence project disciplines to ensure logistics considerations are included in design and project plan
* Interface with procurement to understand and influence contracting, materials management,
* logistics plan for deliveries and customs procedures
* Develop a thorough understanding of local transport and in-country logistics capabilities and capacities Develop logistics elements of bid requirements, monitor KPIs, steward progress reporting and materials management requirements
* Ensure resources are available to support logistics input into early project work
* Be familiar with the Define, Select, and Execution toolkits to ensure logistics input is included and considered in project planning process
* Interface with Logistics personnel and project planning teams to understand and resolve detailed logistics issues
* Communicate project logistics updates to Functional and Project management in timely manner Steward development of logistics deliverables to project plans
Skills & Qualifications
* 7-10 years' experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
* BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree; or equivalent technical experience
* Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.