Sitec have a requirement for a Project Engineer with a Marine engineering background to be based in North Bristol. You will be based in our client's offices. This is a contract requirement with an estimated duration to 25 May 2020.
Based in North Bristol
MUST HAVE VALID SC WHICH HAS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS LEFT TO RUN.
The Project Engineer will work for the Advanced Planning Senior Engineer. The contract will be 36 hours per week. The work will be based in Bristol but will require occasional travel around the Bristol area and to both Plymouth and Helensburgh.
The following skill set is required:
* Essential - a good knowledge of submarine operation and maintenance activities.
* Essential - an engineering qualification e.g. degree or HNC/HND or demonstrable relevant experience
* Essential - a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering delivery
* Preferable - experience in managing and running submarine maintenance activities.
* Preferable - previously qualified as a submarine Marine Engineering Department Category B or Category A Watch-Keeper.
* Personnel must have a SC Security Clearance or above
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.