Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Hourly Rate: up to max £45 via LTD Company
Duration: 12 months
Business Unit: Maritime / Submarines
Government clearance: Successful applicants will be required to be UK Security Cleared prior to appointment
Project Engineer required to complete Indicative Project Schedules for submarine maintenance periods. The engineer will work for the Advanced Planning Senior Engineer. The contract will be to work 36 hours per week for 12 months. The work will be based in Bristol but will require occasional travel around the Bristol area and to both Plymouth and Helensburgh sites.
The following skill set is required:
* Essential - a good knowledge of submarine operation and maintenance activities.
* Essential - an engineering qualification eg degree or HNC/HND or demonstrable relevant experience
* Essential - a minimum of 5 years experience in engineering delivery
* Preferable - experience in managing and running submarine maintenance activities.
* Preferable - previously qualified as a submarine Marine Engineering Department Category B or Category A Watchkeeper.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.