Sitec are currently recruiting for a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry and are seeking a Project Engineer with experience to work within their site in Macclesfield, Cheshire on a contract basis.
Key Accountabilities for the Project Engineer:
* To work with Project Managers and deliver identified Work Packages as agreed with the Project Manager.
* Manage, lead & deliver own portfolio of Work Packages (WP) within the ISO9001 accredited project process. These WP are predominantly multi-disciplined and will have a complex relationship between the functions, local customers, other project Stakeholders and Sponsors to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery that satisfies internal performance targets.
* Develop & agree the WP scope with the client ensuring that the right solution is identified through constructive challenge.
* Development of WP purchasing strategies.
* Accountable for production of estimates & schedules for WP and manage these against agreed targets by providing accurate budget forecasts, whilst applying appropriate commercial management procedures.
* Manage interfaces with other members of the project team & key stakeholders.
* Provide guidance and direction to assure attainment of project objectives.
* Manage WP resource including construction & external suppliers to deliver WP.
* Provide technical expertise to support other Project Managers.
* Ownership of all documents relevant to the WP's managed.
* Accountable for all engineering, SHE and GxP compliance on the WP. Working with the construction engineer to ensure local SHE tours, job freeze audits, SHE / GxP investigations and SSOW audits are in place and completed.
* Accountable for ensuring compliance with change control procedures.
* Accountable for ensuring appropriate project risk assessment.
* Ensure appropriate financial governance processes are implemented.
* A highly customer focused person, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
* Capability of leading multi-functional teams in a regulated environment where asset delivery is a business critical requirement.
* Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls.
* Understanding of GxP, SHE and other regulatory obligations applicable to asset delivery and management.
* Knowledge of cost management skills to ensure effective delivery of project budgets.
* Good knowledge of the engineering and construction industry and legislation.
* Member of professional organisation e.g. IMechE, APM, IET, etc.
* Professionally Accredited Engineer, Chartered or equivalent with a recognised European accrediting body.
* Strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of asset and facilities design and installation.
* Working towards an engineering or other related degree.
* Well-developed knowledge of project processes, and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of project strategies in technically complex customer environments.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.