Sitec has a requirement for a Project Coordinator, for our client based in Broughton.
This is a contract position for an estimated 10 months, and the pay rate will be up to £22.00 p/hr LTD Company.
The Operations Performance team directly contribute to the success of the plant engineering team by coordinating and facilitating the robust deliverable and resource planning of activities, understanding the practical, financial and resource implications of decisions and leading the business strategy of the teams.
We coordinate project and resource planning, working within the operational teams allowing the team to work efficiently, actively identify programme pain-points and support teams in finding novel solutions to complex challenges.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES OF THE PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Project Coordinator will be the focal point for the team governance, deliverable, resource and financial planning of an engineering team co-ordinating with other engineering teams, customers and stakeholders.
You will be accountable for the:
* Planning of tasks, deliverables and resources
* Monitoring activities against plans and budgets.
* Analysis and reporting of performance and driving management actions
* Acting as a focal point for improvement activities where possible.
* Leading drumbeat and review sessions
In addition to the above day to day deliverables you will be responsible for developing and coaching others in the team in Project Management competences.
* Ideally, would be a natural problem solver - dynamic and adaptable
* You have a strong project management experience and can demonstrate the link between deliverable, resource and financial planning.
* You will have a wide experience of leading teams in a business context and be able to operate in a fast paced environment with wide ranging stakeholders.
* You will have experience of supplier management and have a strong ethics and compliance nature.
* You have strong digital skills with high level MS Excel and MS PowerPoint abilities.
* Strong communication and people skills, able to think on your feet and adapt your behaviour as required.
* You are an effective listener, and a convincing speaker.
* You are able to get people on-board with an initiative and get the most out of members of a team.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.