Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator for our client MoD, at their facility RAF Digby, in Lincoln. This is a contract role, for an estimated 6 months initially.
JOB DETAILS / OVERVIEW:-
* IR35 Status - 'In-scope of IR35'
* The Daily Pay Rate: £345.00 UMBRELLA / £276.09 PAYE
The Project Coordinator will be accountable to the CS Regional implementation Support Office and will carry out the following general range of responsibilities:
* Oversight and participation in the GC SRT Site Migration process.
* Review and validation of SRT Site Migration Process documentation including FWS documentation, JSP 604 ECR documentation and MDPs.
* Providing assurance that documentation meets authority requirements, dealing with issues as necessary.
* Update and progression of the joint FJ/SRT GFx tracker.
* Categorisation of GFx, issue to Tiger Team, attendance on tiger team visits and tracking of GFx progress.
* Assuring delivery of GFx as required at specific sites.
* Removing blockers at a site level in conjunction with CM and RISO.
* Review and monitoring of Master Site List, audit of site list information and conduit for changes to GC Project Team.
* Update, triage and reporting on the GC Migration Schedule.
* Used to control and inform GC project on pipeline for site migration.
* Ensuring that pipeline is blue for sufficient planning horizon to meet GC project requirements.
* Ensuring related documentation is in place and correct in order to ensure that migration can take place on required date.
* Dealing with site readiness issues that relate to the site migration schedule.
* Dealing with CM and RISO dependancies at a site and process level to ensure that migration progress is maintained.
* Liaising with site stakeholders including HOE, SCIDA etc to ensure that migration pipeline progress is maintained.
* Attendance at meetings related to migration process incl.
* GC Migration Progress Meeting, GFx Meeting, Technical Assurance Working Group and RISO/SRT dependancy reviews.
* Extra tasks related to site migration as per SRT Hd direction.
* Appropriate tasks delegated on an ad-hoc basis Direct support to RISO and local ISS Customer Managers in the delivery of GV2 (GC & IUS) services to sites throughout the UK
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE PROJECT COORDINATOR:-
* Telecommunication background with Project management.
* Experience of IT infrastructure rollout across multiple locations
* Prince 2 Foundation /Knowledge
* Knowledge/understanding of services provided within the current DII, or DFTS.
* Knowledge/understanding of Network equipment rooms, IT cabling infrastructure, JSP 440, JSP480.
* SCIDA qualified and DV clearance desirable
DV clearance preferred, SC minimum.
Successful applicants will need a background to enable a security clearance to DV level. This must be held when starting this assignment.
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.