Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Project Controls Manager for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is for an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals may be considered for certain roles.
The Project Controls Manager will join the Finance and Business Management Group (F&BM). As a Project Controls Manager you will be involved in enabling improved overall performance for a specific area of the business through the provision of integrated Finance and Business Management analysis and expertise.
As the Project Controls Manager you will be responsible for integrating a multi-disciplined Project Controls team to deliver a comprehensive and coordinated Project Controls service. You will communicate progress, performance, risks, issues and opportunities to internal stakeholders and be expected to propose appropriate actions to be taken and ensure that these are followed through whilst complying with all F&BM processes. You are also likely to have line management responsibility for Cost Engineers and Assistant Project Control Managers.
Our client is looking for the Project Controls Manager to have:
* Degree or HND/HNC in appropriate business or technical discipline or equivalent experience
* Experience in a business or project control leadership role
* Experience of implementing best practice Project Controls processes and techniques
* Experience of influencing sound business strategies to deliver savings and efficiencies
* Experience of interfacing and reporting effectively with key stakeholders across and outside of the business
* Knowledge of forms of contract
* Experience of using Earned Value Management tools and techniques
* Excellent IT and communication skills including networking and influencing
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business.
Please check your spam folder for replies to applications!
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.