Sitec are currently looking to recruit 2 Project Controls Engineers for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The posts are an estimated 12 month + contracts and are paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this role.
Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice cost engineering processes and tools including;
- Budget production and baseline maintenance
- Cost Forecasting
- Change Control
- Variance Analysis
- Cost and Performance Reporting
- Knowledge and experience of forms of contract e.g. NEC3
- Knowledge and experience of working with Earned Value Management (EVM) processes and techniques
- Good communication skills including networking, influencing and stakeholder management
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Good general standard of education, or equivalent experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.