Sitec has a great opportunity for a Project Assistant to join our expanding on-site Asset Information team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long term future with a well-established company.
This is a permanent position for a Project Assistant, with a salary on offer up to £25,000.00 per year, depending on experience.
Main Responsibilities of the Project Assistant
- Provide support to manage and control all project documentation, asset documents and records in accordance with Document Control processes.
- Deliver documents and records against key project dates
- Review and amend existing Project documentation
- Ensure a comprehensive and accurate record is kept of all Project official documentation
- Experience of Document Control on Major Construction Projects or a large project/unstructured/changing environment would be a distinct advantage
- Use of Electronic Document Management Systems, Electronic Records Management qualifications are desirable
- Understanding of Change Management and Version Control in relation to Document Control
- Ability to follow process
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.