Sitec has a requirement for a Project and Change Manager for our client based in Filton, Bristol. This is on a 3 months contract and has a pay rate of £30ph Ltd.
Overview of Project and Change Manager:
The purpose of this role will be to support to the various ESW Programme Teams, primarily focusing on co-ordinating / overseeing and overall project management of various Engineering Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives. The successful applicant will become a Lean & Change Leader for specific business area(s), providing guidance, challenge and support to the Engineering Teams in this critical area.
Working as part of the ESW Lean & Change Team you will be required to ensure best practice and common ESW Change Management approaches are used in the management and deployment of the improvement portfolio. The individual must ensure the teams adhere to applicable process and standards, whilst challenging the approach and strategy where required. The individual will be required to:
* Manage local portfolio of improvement activities whilst incorporating customer requirements by acting as a focal point for a programme areas
* Develop and support the ESW Change Platform Reviews that :-
o Engages with employee improvement ideas that have been reviewed and are supported by the management team.
o Review the status of improvement ideas, takes corrective action if required, prioritises new ideas and provides support
o Aligns the enabling functions (Quality, Lean, Business Management, Finance, Process, Methods & Tools and Skills Axis to have a joint improvement plan shared across every programme and site.
o Shares best practice and ensures that recognition and reward of the employees.
* Support the Enabling Teams in developing and deploying a Business Level Transformation Plan within your accountable area to develop a continuous improvement culture
* Support the engagement of ESW employees and Improvement Project Leaders by monitoring of savings/improvements regularly reporting local progress to stakeholders
* Provide general project support and coordination using Business Transformation Team standards to ensure successful project deployment
* Provide support to the ESE Lean & AOS leader in the deployment of Airbus Operating System (AOS) top enablers.
* Encourage and promote the use of CI and Airbus Operating System (AOS) philosophy in the business
* Support project delivery
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following Experience/ knowledge/ skills:-
* PRINCE2 or equivalent Project Management Qualification
* Previous experience as a Change Management within complex matrix organisations
* Able to demonstrate the use of robust Project Management tools and techniques
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
* Understanding of Change and knowledge Management philosophy, methods and tools would be an advantage
* Able to implement change and demonstrate a Lean background
Qualifications Project and Change Manager:
* PRINCE2 or equivalent Project Management Qualification - Desirable
* HNC/D in Mechanical or Design Engineering is preferable
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.