Sitec are recruiting a Project Administrator for our client in Cardiff. This is a contract position with an initial duration of 3 months.
* Track and maintain minor work initiatives, reporting on progress and supporting the governance processes.
* Establish and maintain a robust resourcing mechanism for minor works and project activity to be utilised by the Projects & Applications Teams.
* Facilitate and support weekly meetings, including resource meetings, operational updates, and team meetings
* Produce accurate BI, MI, Portfolio and Project Reports. To include presentation and communications materials regarding project status and health. Collate the IT Monthly Report
* Update project documentation and records as required
* Coordinate, schedule and facilitate project meetings and resources. Capture Records of Decision; maintain Action Logs and Plans as required
* Provide support to the Head of Projects and Governance and BI and Collaboration Manager. Be an active member of a Project and Governance function
* Produce accurate BI, MI, Portfolio and Project Reports as required
* Collate the IT Monthly Report
* Successfully track projects through the full project life cycle; from inception to final delivery and handover to production
* Update the Divisional Risks and Issues Register
* Coordinate the IT Directors diary, travel and administrative arrangements
* Facilitate project meetings and resources. Capture Records of Decisions and update Action Logs as required
* Act as a focal point for all project related RFI
* Support the maintenance of accurate project documentation and plans
* Contribute to the maintenance of Land Project Management Processes to enable precise reporting on all IT projects
* Communicates with High Impact Conveys information in a clear, succinct and compelling manner that captures and holds attention and enhances reputation and credibility. An excellent listener with the ability to demonstrate an understanding of what is important to the business. Customer Orientation Considers different and novel ways to satisfy the customer, anticipate their needs and exceed their expectations. Generates creative solutions to customer issues and requests.
* Puts the customer at the centre of all activities. Ensures customer service is celebrated and reinforced at all levels of the organisation. Drives for Results Sets high expectations and goals for self. Supports implementation of plans or projects in a timely, efficient and effective manner. Initiates action and persists to completion. Is tenacious and focussed in execution of actions to meet business goals. Follows through on own commitments and builds trust in others.
* Makes effective and sound decisions with speed. Passion for Learning Conveys a hunger to learn and for new information, knowledge and experiences. Learns from past experiences / mistakes. Accurately reflects on own behaviour and actions and continuously develops self. Rapidly learns new skills, grasps new concepts and acquires new ways of seeing things.
* Develops knowledge and technical expertise
* Background of providing project and administrative support in Support Services / Outsourcing industries, ideally with experience of the Engineering, Asset Management and Training environments
* A Levels. Preferably with an IT or business focus
Top five (5) skills the client would like to see on CV:
1 - Project Co-Ordination
2 - PMO Experience
3 - Resource Management/Allocation
4 - Project Finance Experience
5 - Project Server / SharePoint Experience
Sites based at Cardiff/' Newport/ Bristol, some travel maybe involved inside UK
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.