Sitec has a requirement for Programme Office Support for our client based in Corsham. This is a contract role for an estimated 10 months.
Overview of the Programme Office Support role:-
CV Submission Deadline: Friday 04/08/2017 @ 09:00AM
IR35 Status: IN-SCOPE
Daily Pay Rate: £280.09 - £336.11 PAYE / £350 - £420 Umbrella / PSC IN Scope (Base on experience)
Location: South West:Corsham: Basil Hill Site
Contract Length: Est. 10 months
Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Office Support:
* To provide admin support to the various Boards in terms of booking meeting rooms, managing the tempo and schedule of the meetings, providing agenda's, taking and issuing Minutes.
* Support the Resource Management function with the acquisition of resources the on-boarding of the resources once they arrive. This includes arranging and providing arrival briefs, creating process documentation, booking and controlling meeting rooms.
* Establishment and maintenance of programme filing systems.
* Provide support to the Head of the Programme Support Office and all other required administrative support as required by the Programme and associated projects.
* Responsible for the coordination and management of weekly Checkpoint and Programme meetings.
* Create/Issue agendas five working days before the meeting date.
* Take Minutes within 2 working days of the meeting, obtaining endorsement. Issue Minutes within 3 working days of meeting and record actions on MOSS within 3 working days of meetings.
* Monitor and update actions twice weekly and distribute updates/ action reminders to attendees 2 days before meeting commencement.
* Benefits Management - Provide support to the Deployed Platform Services Benefits Manager
* Maintain Trackers and liaise with stakeholders
* Good MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
* Good secretarial skills (running IT of meetings, taking Minutes, filing, creating slide packs)
* Change Management skills for the tracking and logging of all Change in the programme
* Proactive follow-up and maintenance of Trackers
Candidate will have done the PSO work before They will be relatively outgoing and feel comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders in the programme
Successful applications will need a background to enable a security clearance to SC level. This must be held when starting this assignment
Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.