Sitec are currently looking to recruit a Programme Lead Architect for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 12 month contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
The next major Line of Business application to be updated is our client's on-premise Oracle eBusiness System which will be replaced with a new cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution using Oracle Fusion
In support of this activity, our client are seeking a ERP Programme Architect with overall responsibility for integration strategy, architecture, and governance of this work.
This is a broad role which requires working with a number of internal and external stakeholders, acting as a facilitator, but in addition, requires a deep technical level of understanding of integration which will be called on frequently
* The ERP Programme Architect report into the IS Modernisation Programme Architect for delivery alongside the IS Design Authority for overall technology strategy.
* Accountable for driving excellence in the delivery of technical solutions considering reusability, and non-functional requirements such as performance and security.
* Leading the definition of the Target Architecture for the overall ERP service.
* Leading and maturing architectural governance within the ERP Project to achieve compliance with wider framework
* Ensuring quality and consistency of end-to-end architecture as per the clients design standards and guiding principles
* Advising and guiding the stakeholders on technology selection and alignment
* Leading the development of the Technology Roadmap for the ERP Programme and associated architecture transition states
Provide technical governance and oversight of the ERP solution provided by other Solution Architects
* Effectively manage infrastructure transformation sub-projects through migration of applications hosted on legacy physical environments to Cloud Platforms
* Identify synergies across sub-projects and drive creation of reusable design patterns.
* Ensure solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate solution design governance.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related field required or equivalent industry experience.
* Proven track record of working as a senior architect or as a programme level architect, operating across multiple projects or workstreams
* Previous experience of ERP programmes, including the finance & reporting side of ERP systems
* Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
* Understanding of solution trade-offs such as cost, scope, timescale, and balance between long-term strategic and short-term pragmatic considerations
* Technical experience of Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
* Good familiarity with Microsoft Azure and particularly PaaS services
* Proven experience of conducting technical workshop, presenting technical solutions, preparing how-to guides, and technical comparison documents
* Experience in technical solution evaluations, documenting clear choices, and presentation of the recommendations that enable both business and technical decision making
* Practical experience of working with an enterprise architecture using standard architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and / or Zachman
* Project management of DevOps teams and implementation of supporting process automation
* Comprehensive experience of designing and implementing architecture solutions in based on Oracle Fusion Cloud (ERP).
* Able to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution to a technical requirement: application software, Middleware, database, NFR, and integration and leverage of appropriate cloud technologies
* Able to present and communicate complex architectural issues clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences from senior stakeholders to agile teams
* Able to work with domain and technology experts to develop the detailed solution architecture required to be implemented.
* Ability to flex style, drive solution strategy and operate with resilience in a pressurised environment to ensure solution design is delivered within the timescales.
* Experience in successfully leading Architecture Blueprinting activities in support of complex transformation programmes
* Extensive experience in managing application transformation programs/projects by defining scope, dependencies and priorities to implement emerging technologies.
* Experience with large transformation programmes
* Understand and align business drivers and subsequent requirements to enabling technology.
* Structured methodology with the ability to apply critical thinking whilst operating with precision and at pace.
* Deadline oriented with excellent time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to set and manage stakeholder expectation.
* Able to work independently
* Ability to set own goals and manage towards them
* Good client presentation skills
Willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec, part of the Sitec Group. The services advertised by Sitec are those of an Employment Business
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.