Sitec has a requirement for a Production Manager for our prestigious client. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company within the aerospace industry.
This is a contract role for an estimated 6 months. The pay rate for this role is £35 per hour LTD Company and is based in Portsmouth.
Due to the current and forthcoming high workload our client requires an additional Production Manager; the aim is the production of flight equipment within the Manufacturing Cleanroom. As Production Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Delivering Industrial work packages on time
* On quality
* On cost
* Responsible for managing "Work to List"
* Labour & Material budgets
* Cost of non-quality (CONQ)
* Responsible for R&D (automating production)
* Qualification work packages
Interface with the shop floor, and optimise resources, facilities and manpower availability in order to meet overall production planning.
Define and update the global planning, taking into account different projects running in parallel with respect to given priorities.
Qualifications and/or Skills of Production Manager
* Work package management experience
* Highly organised and motivated
* Experience in transforming production environments (Automation, bottleneck management, LEAN, 5S etc)
Experience / Background
Proven experience in a high reliability manufacturing production line.
Knowledge of robotic or complex automated production processes.
Project management experience
Experience in an automated assembly line
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.