Sitec has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Specialist for our client Pyroban, at their facility in Shoreham-by-Sea. This is a contract role, for an estimated 4 months initially.
Procurement specialists are team members who may bring with them multiple capabilities and/or subject matter expertise in a specific area. They are the individual contributors on teams working on deliverables/duties that may include project management process improvement, process development, and process execution.
* Responsible to provide support as assigned to execute processes and/or deliver project assignments. Work assignments may be specialized in nature but may also be broad based with coordination between other staff personnel to complete a larger project.
* Leads the collection and analysis of data, works with team members to resolve errors, explains changes and recommends actions to resolve problems.
* Provides analysis and recommendations needed to increase accuracy and execution velocity to be successful in implementing projects on time, with in cost, and meeting targets.
* Creates reports for team to efficiently communicate accurate project and/or operational performance level information.
* Participates in team meetings and is prepared to provide information to ensure meetings are timely, efficient, and follow agenda.
* Works with leader to ensure outcomes are consistent with goals.
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills, good analytical and organizational skills.
* Must be a self-starter, team player and have the ability to multitask effectively.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel) required.
* 3-5 years of previous work experience is highly desired in such fields as purchasing, supply chain, operations.
* Demonstrated project management skills and experience with successful projects is desired.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.