Sitec has a requirement for a Procurement Process Manager to work for our client based in Bristol. This is a contract position for an estimated 10 months. The max rate of pay will be up to £21.00 p/hr LTD Company.
The Procurement Process Manager will act as Process Owner Delegate deputy for one Engage Supplier process and supports the Process Owner Delegate and the Process Owner in the process management scope
The job-holder supports PYY and PYYP on Communication activities (eg. update of the HUB community pages)
As Procurement Process Manager, the Job holder is responsible to support the process owner delegate or the process owner for the following activities:
* Process definition: organization of workshops, activities description, gathering feedback from operational representatives,…
* Planning and running of Process Management Team (PMT) meetings: action follow up, documentation updates, risk mitigation plan, process deployment and operation status, performance review, best practice sharing, improvement plan)
* Monitoring of Process performance (through process effectiveness, efficiency and adherence KPIs)
* Contribution to and validation of training materials in liaison with Procurement Academy
* Deliver awareness session
* Contribution to closure of external and internal audit findings
* Process deployment follow up in liaison with Process Operational Managers
* Maintaining process Maturity level
* Defining process risks and follow up of related actions
* Managing interfaces with other processes/domains
* Supporting the documentation rationalization and harmonization
* Ensuring with the support of the accountable PQM's that the Procurement process complies with applicable requirements
The jobholder is responsible for the PYYP Communication activities and to support PYY communication activities as follows:
* Analyse & communicate PYY & PYYP Customer Survey results, issue summary report & follow-up any actions
* Promotion of the PYY and PYYP image, templates and email signature rules
* Review and cascade local communication material to PYY employees in the UK
* Update and maintain the Procurement Processes HUB community pages
* Promote HUB usage within PYYP
Work in a trans-national and trans-divisional team, supporting process and procedural harmonization and simplification through all Procurement Commodities, Divisions and sites
The jobholder will ensure that the Suppliers process he/she is supporting is compliant and continuously improved in line with business needs. The jobholder will contribute to the deployment of process Management within the Procurement organization.
The jobholder will ensure that PYYP Communication is shared with the Business partners and support the deployment of the Processes HUB community pages across the business
* Analytical skills needed would be G suite and strong Microsoft skills.
* Soft Skills are just as important to the business and need to be able to demonstrate the below:
- The ability to work in a team
- Collaboration skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Skills to adapt and respect different cultures
- Able to travel occasionally to support business needs
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.